If you are thinking of becoming an online bookie or you are one already, but you want a new platform provider, then Bookie Helper is the right choice for you. When it comes to transparency, good customer service, and ease of use, the Bookie Helper platform comes out on top. The team behind Bookie Helper have been in the business for over three decades and they bring a combination of their experience and professionalism to their services. For a company offering broad services covering per head, betting, and gambling, Bookie Helper is the obvious choice.
Do you want to know more about the Bookie Helper platform? Read on to find out more!
Bookie Helper’s pay per head bookie software is built from scratch and designed by a team with years of experience with both per head and online betting. It can be offered in a generic format to bookies, or it can be completely customised to suit the requirements and needs of the bookie. The platform can also be integrated seamlessly with a range of sporting products, even those that are a bit more niche. It is both high-tech and intuitive, meaning even those without a lot of digital experience (players and bookies) will find it essay to navigate. As for bookies that are already signed up with another provider but that want to change, it could not be more simple. The entire system of player accounts, pending bets, and other data can all be transferred with minimal fuss.
Bookie Helper’s software includes the following features:
- A platform where players can bet on all leading sporting events, accessible via mobile and desktop.
- Free add-ons such as casino games and slots, and live dealer at an additional cost.
- Racebook bookie software which provides horse betting for customers around the world.
- Prop building features giving wings to the player creativity while protecting your bottom line.
- Dynamic live betting so your players never miss out on any of their bets, even after the game has started!
- Live bet ticker so the bookie can stay on top of all bets.
- Mobile bookie software so management can be carried out via mobile device.
Asides from the practical aspect of the software, Bookie Helper provides a range of other services. These include:
- Customer service: Bookie Helper provides toll-free customer service in Chinese, Spanish, and English. Bookies can also speak to expert customer service managers via social media such as WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram, email, and web chat. Responses are fast and efficient.
- Flexible financial structure: Bookies remain in control of their finances at all times. Bookies pay as low as just $5 per active player per week in fees, nothing more. If bookies have more than 100 players or in certain other circumstances, other discounts and benefits can be negotiated. Bookies should top up their accounts periodically to ensure that the fees can be deducted easily. There are no percentages of profits payable for your sports betting action like with some other pay per head providers.
- Hands-off approach: Bookie Helper has a hands-off approach to clients. This means that they do not interfere with the running of a business, are not involved in payment, and do not store sensitive data on bookies or players. However, if there are any problems or the bookie wants advice on betting, props, players, or customization, their team is there to help.
How to get started?
Getting started with Bookie Helper is easy. You simply fill out a form on their website, detailing how many players you have and what kind of betting you want to offer. A member of their team will then contact you to help set up the platform. A deposit to cover fees is required, and that can be paid in fiat or bitcoin via a variety of mediums. Then, it is just a matter of bringing on players and getting them placing bets!
Visit us at bookiehelper.com or call us free of charge at 866-996-8176 and get your own online betting site set up in as little as ten minutes!